Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Kegco's K199B-1NK Single Tap Full-Size Keg Beer Dispenser houses your kegs in an all-black cabinet with an elegantly designed field-reversible black door and comes with a single faucet draft tower. Two removable wire shelves allow you to easily convert this beer fridge into an all-refrigerator or beverage center when you need extra refrigerated storage space for food and other beverages. Thanks to 2-1/2" casters, you can move this kegerator into any room in your home, allowing you to serve your favorite ice-cold draft beer in your kitchen, home bar, or dining room.
Specially designed for use in the home, this keg cooler boasts ultra-quiet performance and an energy-efficient design. Additional convenience features include a removable drip tray that collects drips and spills for easy clean-up, a steel interior floor mat that ensures long-lasting durability, and an attractive metal guard rail that allows you to store mugs and glasses on the textured counter-top.
This keg refrigerator can hold one full size, straight pony, or quarter slim keg, and up to two sixth slim, strap handle, or rubber homebrew kegs. PLEASE NOTE: It will not fit bevel or rubber kegs that are wider in the middle than at the top or bottom. These are commonly used by Coors and Miller brewing companies.
- MDK-199B-01 Kegerator with Single Faucet Dispense System
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
- This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator
- The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside of the keg.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
- This standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes D system lever handle keg coupler that can tap all domestic kegs
- This commercial grade lever handle keg coupler works with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. It features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
- This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel and includes 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The faucet, shank, and fittings are all made of 304-grade stainless steel for the ultimate in sanitation. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- PLEASE NOTE: Coors Kegs will not fit into this Kegerator.
- Measures at 33"H x 20"W x 25.5"D
- Reversible Door
- the Kegco K199B-1 Beer Dispenser comes with 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug which allows you to convert kegerator into a Compact Refrigerator.
- Includes 2 Full-width Wire Shelves
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Steel interior floor mat for long-lasting durability and easy glide of a beer keg.
- Textured serving countertop.
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month
- UL Listed
|Unit Weight||66.1 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||D System|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb.|
|Cleaning Kit||Optional Add-On|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 2|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
Kegerator Central offers FREE SHIPPING on all orders
Your order is shipped/processed within 1-3 business days. We strive to deliver all items within 3-7 Business Days, depending on the final destination. All items are delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS or a reputable and reliable local carrier.
Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico shipping rates will be quoted once your order is submitted. The shipping quote will be e-mailed to you for approval before your order is processed.
In accordance with the trucking industry, Home Delivery means "Curbside Delivery" in a residential area. You may/will need assistance to move the package indoors or you might unbox the shipment and carry each piece inside individually. Some drivers will assist in getting a shipment into a garage or carport but not obligated to. If you require Inside Delivery, please notify us at the time of placing your order. (additional fee applies for Inside Delivery).
Please carefully inspect the carton and contents when your product arrives. If the product is damaged, document it on the driver's delivery receipt and contact us immediately no later than 24 hours from delivery time. We cannot accept responsibility for a damaged shipment if it is not noted as such on the driver's delivery receipt. Damage must be noted at the time of delivery.
Warranty & Returns
Your newly purchased product is covered by the Manufacture Limited Warranty, subject to Terms and Conditions.
If you have technical issues with your purchase, within the warranty period, please consult your product manufacturer's warranty. You can contact either us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the manufacturer of your product. We are here to help you.
At Kegerator Central we work with many top brands in the industry and all our products are of the highest quality. We want you to be happy and satisfied with your purchase and enjoy it for many years to come. We offer a Satisfaction Guarantee with 30 Days Return Policy.
Kegerator Central is a family run business with passion for Wine coolers , kegerators, happiness, people, reputation and longevity. Every single customer matters to us. Our future as a company is built together with all our happy customers..
FREE Shipping: All order Units we ship for Free anywhere in the continental USA (lower 48 U.S. states).
Sales Tax Savings: You do not pay any sales tax on purchases.
Satisfaction Guarantee: we work with many top brands in the industry and all our products are of the highest quality. We want you to be happy and satisfied with your purchase and enjoy it for many years to come. We offer a Satisfaction Guarantee with 30 Days Return Policy. Please contact us for return authorization and instructions within 30days. We ask that you return the item in the original packaging, with all original content and in saleable condition.
Lowest Price Match Guarantee: If you find a product Model that we carry Cheaper Online or Offline , we will match it and possibly beat it (must be sold by the authorized reseller/dealer/distributor of the manufacturer or by the manufacturer). We reserve the right to verify the authorization of the reseller.
Excellent Customer Service: From the moment you first contact us we will offer you the very best advice and service to find the item you need at the price that fits you.
Authorized On-Line Dealer/Distributor: It is important to purchase from a trustworthy source that manufacturers endorse and authorize. We are authorized dealer/distributor of all the brands that we represent. That means that we have a direct relationship with each manufacturer concerning warranty, regulated pricing and service issues. There are a number of unauthorized retailers out there. They cannot provide or guarantee resolutions with warranty and service. It is always safer to purchase and work with an authorized dealer/distributor.