Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This versatile Kegco ICXCK-1S-2 Two Faucet Commercial Grade Javarator features a two-tap design and 4" locking casters that make it easy to serve multiple flavors of iced coffee on tap anywhere you want to. Ideal for coffee shops, small restaurants, and office break rooms, it boasts a spacious interior that can hold two-quarter slim kegs or up to four 5 gallon kegs as well as a knockout that allows you to store your nitrogen tank outside of the cabinet.
For added convenience, a built-in drip tray and steel interior make this unit easy to clean. A 1/7 hp compressor delivers powerful cooling while cool air is fan-forced into the tower to keep your cold-brew coffee ice cold all the way up to the faucets.
Blower Hose for Air-Cooled Tower - Keep the beverage line cooled all the way up to the back of the faucet
Fan-Forced Cooling - An interior fan provides rapid cool down and ensures consistent temperatures
Internal Thermometer - quickly and accurately monitor the internal temperature at a glance
Knockout for external Nitrogen Tank or Drain Hose- This knockout allows you to mount your Nitrogen tank outside the cabinet or direct the drip tray runoff to an external drain
Drip Tray Drain Receptacle - Any spills from the faucet can be directed into this bottle for quick and easy cleaning
Steel Walls - Behind these walls lies foamed in place polyurethane insulation to maintain a specific steady temperature
Rubber Floor Mat - A rubber floor mat reduces the shock of heavy kegs on the stainless steel floor
4" locking casters make this cold-brew coffee dispenser easy to move, while the built-in drip tray and steel interior make it easy to clean. A 1/7 hp compressor provides superior cooling and cool air is fan-forced into the tower to ensure your iced coffee stays cold all the way up to the faucet.
This coffee keg dispenser includes a dual faucet tower with stainless steel faucets and fittings, two sets of ball lock keg couplers for Cornelius home brew kegs, a dual gauge nitrogen regulator, and an empty 15 cu.ft. aluminum nitrogen tank with sleek black epoxy finish.
- Includes a brand new aluminum 15 cu. ft. Nitrogen Tank with Sleek Black Epoxy Finish
- This tank is produced from high strength, corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy 6061-T6. The eye-catching sleek black epoxy finish acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear, and the aluminum construction is lighter weight than steel tanks and does not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 580 Valves are CGA approved and have a female thread for Nitrogen Regulators. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes a Commercial Grade Dual Gauge Nitrogen Regulator
- This commercial grade dual gauge regulator is compatible with nitrogen cylinders with CGA 580 valves and features a double gauge design that measures both PSI and the volume of nitrogen gas in the tank. The durable regulator body is constructed of forged brass with all brass connections and components, an integral safety pressure relief valve that releases at 45 PSI, and shut-off valves that allow you to instantly shut off pressure to the kegs. A large pressure adjustment knob makes it easy to adjust the pressure by hand without requiring a screwdriver.
- Includes two 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps each
- Two standard 5-foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Nitrogen Tubing made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes two sets of Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Couplers
- Each set includes both a gas in and a beer out coupler that work with ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The Gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The couplers are made of food-grade plastic which will not corrode. There is an option to upgrade to all stainless steel ball lock couplers.
- Includes a 3" diameter Double Faucet Stainless Steel Draft Tower
- The tower is a commercial grade single column, double faucet, 3" diameter stainless steel draft tower with 100% stainless steel contact. The stainless steel contact is necessary for good sanitation. This tower comes complete with stainless steel faucets and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included. The faucets can be upgraded to Perlick faucets, which have a less internal surface area to prevent the faucet knobs from sticking.
- Keg Storage Capacities:
- One (1) Full Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- One (1) Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Two (2) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.) or
- Four (4) 1/6-Barrel (5.23 Gal.)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Continuous cold air channeled through the tower to ensure cold product
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top
- Built-in drip tray with drain
- Stainless steel interior walls and ceiling
- Rubber Floor Mat prevents damage to the interior
- The magnetic gasket provides positive door sealing
- Self-closing door with lock
- Refrigeration system utilizes ozone friendly R134a refrigerant
- CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Knockout for remote nitrogen tank
- Stainless steel finish
|Height||40" (top of guard rail)|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Ball Lock|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb.|
|Cleaning Kit||Not Included|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|1/6-Barrel||3 (4 with external nitrogen tank)|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3 (4 with external nitrogen tank)|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||1.8 A|
Kegerator Central offers FREE SHIPPING on all orders
Your order is shipped/processed within 1-3 business days. We strive to deliver all items within 3-7 Business Days, depending on the final destination. All items are delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS or a reputable and reliable local carrier.
Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico shipping rates will be quoted once your order is submitted. The shipping quote will be e-mailed to you for approval before your order is processed.
In accordance with the trucking industry, Home Delivery means "Curbside Delivery" in a residential area. You may/will need assistance to move the package indoors or you might unbox the shipment and carry each piece inside individually. Some drivers will assist in getting a shipment into a garage or carport but not obligated to. If you require Inside Delivery, please notify us at the time of placing your order. (additional fee applies for Inside Delivery).
Please carefully inspect the carton and contents when your product arrives. If the product is damaged, document it on the driver's delivery receipt and contact us immediately no later than 24 hours from delivery time. We cannot accept responsibility for a damaged shipment if it is not noted as such on the driver's delivery receipt. Damage must be noted at the time of delivery.
Warranty & Returns
Your newly purchased product is covered by the Manufacture Limited Warranty, subject to Terms and Conditions.
If you have technical issues with your purchase, within the warranty period, please consult your product manufacturer's warranty. You can contact either us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the manufacturer of your product. We are here to help you.
At Kegerator Central we work with many top brands in the industry and all our products are of the highest quality. We want you to be happy and satisfied with your purchase and enjoy it for many years to come. We offer a Satisfaction Guarantee with 30 Days Return Policy.
Kegerator Central is a family run business with passion for Wine coolers , kegerators, happiness, people, reputation and longevity. Every single customer matters to us. Our future as a company is built together with all our happy customers..
FREE Shipping: All order Units we ship for Free anywhere in the continental USA (lower 48 U.S. states).
Sales Tax Savings: You do not pay any sales tax on purchases.
Satisfaction Guarantee: we work with many top brands in the industry and all our products are of the highest quality. We want you to be happy and satisfied with your purchase and enjoy it for many years to come. We offer a Satisfaction Guarantee with 30 Days Return Policy. Please contact us for return authorization and instructions within 30days. We ask that you return the item in the original packaging, with all original content and in saleable condition.
Lowest Price Match Guarantee: If you find a product Model that we carry Cheaper Online or Offline , we will match it and possibly beat it (must be sold by the authorized reseller/dealer/distributor of the manufacturer or by the manufacturer). We reserve the right to verify the authorization of the reseller.
Excellent Customer Service: From the moment you first contact us we will offer you the very best advice and service to find the item you need at the price that fits you.
Authorized On-Line Dealer/Distributor: It is important to purchase from a trustworthy source that manufacturers endorse and authorize. We are authorized dealer/distributor of all the brands that we represent. That means that we have a direct relationship with each manufacturer concerning warranty, regulated pricing and service issues. There are a number of unauthorized retailers out there. They cannot provide or guarantee resolutions with warranty and service. It is always safer to purchase and work with an authorized dealer/distributor.