Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Serve your fermented tea with the best under counter kombucha dispenser on the market! The HK38BS series is equipped with a powerful compressor that delivers unprecedented cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown. This Kombucharator has a wide temperature range that can be set between 23°F and 59°F, allowing you to serve your kombucha at the right temperature. From the versatile design to the easy-to-use controls to the quality dispense system, we've thought of everything to ensure that this keg cooler is exactly what you need to enjoy your favorite beverage.
This Kombucharator comes complete with everything you need to dispense Cornelius kegs of kombucha, making it even more convenient - and more fun! - to store, refrigerate, and dispense a refreshing glass of chilled fermented tea. It includes a draft tower with a stainless steel faucet and fittings to ensure a sanitary environment for your kombucha. Also included are a set of ball lock keg couplers for Cornelius home brew kegs, a single gauge CO2 regulator, and an empty 5 lb. CO2 tank.
Built-in Or Freestanding Use
The front-venting design allows you to build this kegerator into cabinetry for a seamless look that is easy to maintain and provides more floor space. A stainless steel guard rail is included to prevent glasses or mugs from sliding off the top in freestanding applications.
Digital Temperature Display
Easily adjust and view the set temperature, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the interior light on and off with the push of a button. The controls can be accessed effortlessly at the front of the cabinet, out of the way of the dispensing system.
Stainless Steel Interior
The beautiful stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in many competing models and easy to clean. Enough floor space is provided to house a full-size keg, two-quarter slim kegs, or up to three 5 gallon kegs for a variety of configurations.
PLEASE NOTE: Will not hold 50L European kegs.
Converts to a Refrigerator
Two adjustable wire shelves are included, allowing you to convert these beer dispensers into refrigerators when you are in need of extra cold storage. Shelf adjustment is easily done in 1/2" increments so you can space them according to your needs
Locking Stainless Steel Door
The attractive stainless steel door includes a lock to keep the contents secure. Both a towel bar and a curved handle are provided, so you can choose which option best matches your furnishings. A door alarm will sound if the door is left open too long.
Air Cooled Tower Prevents Foam
Forced air refrigeration ensures that cold air is evenly distributed throughout the cabinet so there are no hot spots. Cold air is directed into the beer tower, ensuring that the lines are cool all the way up to the faucet so there's less foam between pours.
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
- This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 13-14 kombucha kegs depending upon your fill. 5.5" diameter, 18.25" height.
- Includes Single Gauge CO2 Regulator
- This regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The single gauge measures PSI, indicating how much pressure is inside of the keg. The adjustable output pressure is 0-60 psi. Features 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet, 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82, female CGA-320 connection, and ball valve outlet with 5/16" OD hose barb connection. Total ports include two primary 1/4" FNPT ports and two secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. This UL listed, the compressed gas regulator is for use with air, CO2, and inert gases.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
- Standard 5 feet length of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Nitrogen Tubing made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Couplers
- This set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler and works with ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The Gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The couplers are made of food-grade plastic which will not corrode. There is an option to upgrade to all stainless steel ball lock couplers.
- Includes a 3" diameter Stainless Steel Draft Tower
- The tower is a commercial grade single gauge, single faucet, 3" diameter stainless steel draft tower with 100% stainless steel contact. The stainless steel contact is necessary for good sanitation. This tower comes complete with a stainless steel faucet and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included. The faucet can be upgraded to a Perlick faucet, which has a less internal surface area and prevents the faucet knob from sticking.
- Keg Storage Capacities:
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts into a refrigerator using 2 full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Large enough to hold most full-size kegs, including Coors and Miller. Interior height is a limitation, so kegs that are taller than the standard half-barrel (23.25") may not fit with the keg coupler installed. We have run into this issue with certain German kegs along with the M system coupler, but most major brands in D and S System kegs will not be an issue.
- Holds (1) full-size keg, (2) quarter slim kegs, (3) 5-gallon commercial kegs, or (3) 5-gallon homebrew kegs
- PLEASE NOTE: Will not hold 50L European kegs
- Sleek black cabinet with a stylish stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps the temperature between 23-59 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the ambient temperature.
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, wine or cold brew coffee
- Stainless steel guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in most kegerators
- Plugs into a standard home outlet
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|Depth||25" (without Handle)|
|Running Amps||1.0 A|
Kegerator Central offers FREE SHIPPING on all orders
Your order is shipped/processed within 1-3 business days. We strive to deliver all items within 3-7 Business Days, depending on the final destination. All items are delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS or a reputable and reliable local carrier.
Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico shipping rates will be quoted once your order is submitted. The shipping quote will be e-mailed to you for approval before your order is processed.
In accordance with the trucking industry, Home Delivery means "Curbside Delivery" in a residential area. You may/will need assistance to move the package indoors or you might unbox the shipment and carry each piece inside individually. Some drivers will assist in getting a shipment into a garage or carport but not obligated to. If you require Inside Delivery, please notify us at the time of placing your order. (additional fee applies for Inside Delivery).
Please carefully inspect the carton and contents when your product arrives. If the product is damaged, document it on the driver's delivery receipt and contact us immediately no later than 24 hours from delivery time. We cannot accept responsibility for a damaged shipment if it is not noted as such on the driver's delivery receipt. Damage must be noted at the time of delivery.
Warranty & Returns
Your newly purchased product is covered by the Manufacture Limited Warranty, subject to Terms and Conditions.
If you have technical issues with your purchase, within the warranty period, please consult your product manufacturer's warranty. You can contact either us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the manufacturer of your product. We are here to help you.
At Kegerator Central we work with many top brands in the industry and all our products are of the highest quality. We want you to be happy and satisfied with your purchase and enjoy it for many years to come. We offer a Satisfaction Guarantee with 30 Days Return Policy.
Kegerator Central is a family run business with passion for Wine coolers , kegerators, happiness, people, reputation and longevity. Every single customer matters to us. Our future as a company is built together with all our happy customers..
FREE Shipping: All order Units we ship for Free anywhere in the continental USA (lower 48 U.S. states).
Sales Tax Savings: You do not pay any sales tax on purchases.
Satisfaction Guarantee: we work with many top brands in the industry and all our products are of the highest quality. We want you to be happy and satisfied with your purchase and enjoy it for many years to come. We offer a Satisfaction Guarantee with 30 Days Return Policy. Please contact us for return authorization and instructions within 30days. We ask that you return the item in the original packaging, with all original content and in saleable condition.
Lowest Price Match Guarantee: If you find a product Model that we carry Cheaper Online or Offline , we will match it and possibly beat it (must be sold by the authorized reseller/dealer/distributor of the manufacturer or by the manufacturer). We reserve the right to verify the authorization of the reseller.
Excellent Customer Service: From the moment you first contact us we will offer you the very best advice and service to find the item you need at the price that fits you.
Authorized On-Line Dealer/Distributor: It is important to purchase from a trustworthy source that manufacturers endorse and authorize. We are authorized dealer/distributor of all the brands that we represent. That means that we have a direct relationship with each manufacturer concerning warranty, regulated pricing and service issues. There are a number of unauthorized retailers out there. They cannot provide or guarantee resolutions with warranty and service. It is always safer to purchase and work with an authorized dealer/distributor.